BY OREO #8 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Carrie C.
Brandon , MS
Purchased at: Walmart
These are perfect with a cold glass of milk. Price is pretty great as well. I get mine at Walmart.
Gina J.
Purchased at: Safeway
Pretty close to an every night dessert. Kids can't live without them. They stick with the original and rarely branch out to the other flavors.
Tonya T.
Punxsutawney
Oh Oreo! Who doesn’t love oreo’s ? This was the first packaged cookie my mom ever bought us and it was a treat! I still love to dunk em
Shelby L.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
These cookies are such a classic delicious cookie. We love these cookies and will continue to buy them.
Carmen Sofia F.
La otra en cualquier presentacion es deliciosa pero el estilo americano es mi favorito con leche fría además son súper económicas
Emily S.
Dearborn
Purchased at: Kroger
My boys love Oreo but I usually only buy a couple times a year as they will eat too many
Victoria O.
Spring City, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Obsessed with these cookies! Amazing taste! Great with milk! They really are milks favorite cookie!
Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Seriously my favorite cookie and favorite sweet treat. Nothing really compares to these for me. The quality is always amazing and they always exceed my expectations. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!!
Bronwyn B.
Katy, TX
So rich and yummy! I love Oreos, especially dipped in a glass of cold milk. Guilty pleasure!
Tanushka V.
York, PA
Oreo cookies are good every time. Either with a glass of milk or alone. I sometimes just eat the center of the cookie because it tastes sooo good.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.