BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Tasha A.
Hamburg
How can you not love Oreos? They are amazing and they have so many different kinds. If you like the biscuit, then you can buy the thins and if you prefer the stuffing, then buy the double stuff ones. They're worth it in any case!
Kelsey L.
I mean who doesn’t love a good oreo!? Oreos are by far one of my fav cookies and are super tasty! If you love chocolate then these are up your alley!! The chocolate cookies with vanilla cream filling is always a winner ❤️
Phoebe L.
Cirencester
I love Oreos! These small cookies are delicious and affordable and taste amazing. I have bought these many times on all different sizes and flavours and they are really tasty and good to take for a snack on the go or just as a general snack. I would definitely recommend
Alexis P.
If you don't love oreos then who the heck are you there incredible. I heard they were actually a knock off from another cookie in the 1900 I wonder if that's true. 😜
Jamie A.
these are the best cookies ever!!! who doesnt love oreo!!?? I didnt say like because come on! If you dont love these and probably 30 KGs fatter because of them than i dont know what u r doing with ur life.
Ajla D.
Riehen
Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie are very tasty and one of my favorite cookies. You can eat them while you drink your morning coffee. I just love to eat them while I enjoy my glass of cold milk. They are cheap and affordable. I would recommend them to everyone!
Jessica Z.
Ciudad de mexico
Muy ricas, dulces, crujientes y con un buen sabor a chocolate, son super cremosas y ricas, saben muy bien con leche, son fáciles de llevar a cualquier lugar, son buenas para compartir y tomar en le desayuno, la verdad es que me encantan, yo las compro regularmente.
Tavia C.
Dufferin Char Co
Every Christmas I have to get Oreos to make Oreo truffles.  They are always a big hit and while I don't usually eat Oreos, I will definitely use them when making cheese cakes or the truffles as they make a great base or filling depending on what you're after.
Sophie D.
halifax
Love these cookies they are delicious both the middle and cookie go really well together the downside is it’s very addictive and they are not healthy for you so can only have now and again or in little quantities they are very affordable and worth the money
Francesca S.
I love Oreos... They’re just a classic. The mixture of the bitter chocolate cookies and the sweet creamy centre is so good!! I love eating the middle first and then the cookie parts, or dipping them in milk and eating it all together once it’s softened a bit!
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.