BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Laysa V.
Boston
Yo soy una chica loca con las Oreos. Me gustan mucho, ya que me gusta el chocolate bastante. Las Oreos se las recomiendo.
Salome S.
Tbilisi
It’s tasty simple and this is why i love milk though I think it’s better without it cause it’s more crispy and delicious
Evie B.
Lancaster
The best cookies ever!! They’re already affordable and you can always find them on sale, and, best of all, they’re vegan!
Ashley T.
ontario
Oreos are my favourite cookies! I've always loved the original ones. They have always been my favourite! They're so good
Kathy R.
Me encanta porque su sabor chocolate es único y al mezclarla con la leche es una sensación cremosa en mi boca me encanta
Katherine J.
Miami florida
Galletas oreo. Son sinónimo de debilidad puedo comer durante cualquier hora del día. El sabor y su relleno. Recomendada.
Paige R.
Biggin Hill, Kent
Delicious cookie! Best dunked in milk! Kids Will love and also smashed up in ice cream! Or as I'm British dunked in tea
Sylvia H.
Calgary
Everyone in my family loves Oreos. However I find them lacklustre and overrated. I buy sometimes for my son and sister.
Mónica P.
Lisbon
Good cookies but with a lot of calories. Perfect with milk, however they are quite strong to eat a lot of them in a row
Nicole D.
Las Piñas City
I love these cookies since i was a kid, eapecially the chocolate ones! It's really good if you partnered it with milk!