BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You really can’t go wrong with a classic like this. They’ve been around forever for a reason! It’s cookie is delicious as we all know it goes great with milk! And buying them forever and will continue I highly recommend.
Therese L.
I could eat these all day if I wanted to, but it probably won’t be a good idea lol. I love everything cookies and cream and that’s why I love these! I always put this on top of my ice cream for topping and it’s delicious.
Anika B.
Nothing beats an Oreo cookie. Good alone or dipped in milk and tons of flavors to choose from! Nice price for the amount of cookies you get. Will continue to repurchase and recommend to all my friends and family for sure!
Lexey M.
Clinton, MS
Nothing beats eating some oreos and dipping them into a nice glass of cold milk ahh so many memories of hanging out with friends and doing just that and of course thanks to that Lindsey Lohan camp movie I continually put peanut butter on my oreos as well
Celina A.
Chicago
Best cookies ever. What other cookie do you know that can made into ice cream, a milkshake, cake, etc? Oreos are truly iconic and no cookie can ever compare. They even have different flavors so there’s some for everyone
Kathryn D.
Boston
Oreos are pretty good. Sometimes I can eat a lot, and sometimes I can only eat a few because the creme is overwhelming. Usually when I eat a lot I won't be able to eat them for a few days after. They're better as an occasional treat than an everyday snack.
Holly K.
Tifton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oreo cookies have a nice rich chocolate cookie with a creamy middle. They are so good with a tall glass of ice cold milk. These cookies are divided into three rows with a great resealable package so they stay so fresh.
Nayelly A.
South Gate , CA
I love Oreos I can eat them all day especially when you dip it in milk ugghhh that’s what I call amazing just talking about it makes my mouth watery but I feel like Oreos are more for chocolate eaters. And they are super affordable.
Jennifer W.
Eastman
Milk doesn’t stand a chance in our house when we have Oreos around. These are awesome when we crunch them up & pouring milk on top. If we run out I know it’s time to hit the store quickly to keep my household at peace
Margaret L.
Purchased at: Walmart
These cookies are like the boring one. Why make a cookie and not make it double stuffed? I literally won’t eat these because they need more filling!! But they are consistently good and can always be drowned in milk.