BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Kay N.
These are really good cookies. The cookie itself tends to show in your teeth so it's best to eat with milk or break up into another dessert.
سميرة ع.
For an evening freinds' coffee it is so good . For a quick breakfast with your colleagues at the office it is perfect to satisfy your hunger
libs💞💘 M.
Oreos have been my favorite cookies for years now and I love them. They taste amazing especially when dipped in milk. Would 100% recommend
Jo R.
I know this is a classic but it's too sweet for me... I prefer less sweet or more salty to balance out the sweetness. Solid cookie though.
zoe i.
amazing. tastes exactly like they should. icing is fantastic, the cookie itself is wonderful too. it’s delicious. pairs well with some milk
Michelle D.
I know mostly everyone likes it but it's not that good. I prefere chocolate Chip ones. My siblings are buying oreos most of the time.
Bushra H.
Its a all age favourite cookie which is good by itself on dunked in milk however i like mine crushed in ice cream or made into a milkshake
Rabia S.
dubai, dubai
oreo is one of my favoirite cookies for my son i give him lunch foe school nd also my baby like this so much lots of chocolate cream in it
Zulgreily F.
Who doesn't love Oreos?. You can not eat just one!. Whether you eat each one whole, or you open each to lick the filling, this is a treat.
Desiree C.
These are ny guilty pleasure and reward after a long day. Nothing compares to oreos and a glass of milk. I always have a bag of these home.