BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
diklah m.
I'm pretty much obsessed with oreos. I could eat them everyday although I try not to. Any time a new flavour comes out I must have it.
Eva P.
Málaga
They are very nice, I love them. However there are a lot of dupes out there which taste the exact same, but they are much less pricey.
Esther B.
Antigonish , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oreos are a delicious affordable cookie. I really enjoy them. While I do like trying their new flavours nothing beats an origional Oreo
Chanel R.
Casselman
Omg these are soooo good!!! In my house this box of cookies doesnt stay long in my pantry!!! They are sooo good!!! Especially with milk
Chelsea M.
Peterborough...☀️florida El
oreos are apparently vegan, have no animals products which is awesome. Plus they are so delicious, probly the best store bought cookie.
cailin m.
Kitchener, ON
An original classic cookie! Unintentionally vegan and gluten free as an extra bonus. Great taste for when you have that sweets craving
Sky S.
Toronto, ON
I love Oreos. The cream is actually out of this world. I am allergic to dairy and these actually have no dairy so I can eat them. Yay!
Joanna C.
Son de las favoritas de las niñas de mi casa, son súper deliciosas con leche para antes de dormir y hasta para la lonchera de las niñas
Lamia Z.
Honestly don’t get the hype they’re just awful and unhealthy however they are vegan so that’s a positive for all you vegans out there!
Estefany O.
Mmmm! This is so tasty. I totally love this chocolate cookies. I take it as a snack at work and sometimes with milk and is delicious.