BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Abby 💕.
Lovely biscuits! Great to have with milk or any drink to be honest - being British my family usually have them with a drink of tea 😂
Luz O.
Miami
A very rich cookies besides they are addictive, the price is comfortable and my nephews love, nothing bad to say about these cookies
Shelby D.
Spruce Grove, AB
Classic oreo. Who doesn't love a good oreo! My fave is to break it open, and eat the middle first, then dunk the cookie in ice cream
Estefany O.
Mmmm! This is so tasty. I totally love this chocolate cookies. I take it as a snack at work and sometimes with milk and is delicious.
Paige P.
Arnprior , ON
Nothing beats the original Oreo. This is the best cookie ever invented. I buy Oreos often and I was glad to find out they are vegan!
Manel F.
Dubai Internet City, Dubai
all family like Oreo it has an amazing taste as a sandwitch or in the bake really so yammy and delicious and that cream is so nice
Evelynn J.
Estas galletas me encantan siempre compro cajas de galletas, me encanta su curiosidad y el sabor chocolate amargo de la galleta 😍😍😍
Teresa D.
Stoney Creek, ON
Not enough icing in the middle, wish it had as much as the double stuffed and double stuffed had a lot more. Gets the job done tho
Gina M.
Roselle Park, NJ
Memories. Memories. Memories. Large glass of milk or even crush them up for my ice cream and I made my own cookies and cream hahaha
Monica F.
Brampton
Classic Oreos are the best Oreos! A creamy middle is what makes these so great. Love dipping them in milk to balance the sweetness.