BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Katrina G.
Oreos are one of my favorite cookies of all time. I can eat Oreos all the time they are so delicious. Very affordable and you can get them anywhere. I like to break them apart and eat them separate. Highly recommended
zareth A.
Lubbock.TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love eating these at night with milk, you should try them. They are great to eat for kids to take to school for snacks and for just to munch on (:
Vanessa M.
Surprise
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite cookies since I was a kid and I love that there vegan and Super delicious :)
Cierra L.
Hillsboro
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Oreos. I’m not a huge chocolate fan but man sometimes I just crave Oreos. I’m not really a big fan of the frosting in the middle, but you can’t really taste it when you’re eating the whole cookie 😂
Kyndall B.
Memphis , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not the biggest fan of Oreo cookies but they are good if I’m really really craving them. Other than that these are not a favorite for me. However, they are a decent brand of cookies and they are affordable and you should definitely consider getting them.
hannah n.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: Target
You can do so much with Oreos. Make oreo balls, cakes, milk shakes, eat them plain. One of the best cookies out there.
Tammy T.
Springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreo original chocolate sandwich cookies are the absolute best flavour. They are a classic. Every one should try them.
Lydia W.
Daphne, Al
Purchased at: Walmart
Love everything about these cookies except they dissapear too fast. Overall an enjoyable experience when eating them.
Rachel M.
Bellmawr, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Original oreos with milk cup were the way to go. These are a favorite of mine but will not last long in my house.
Jasmin S.
Torrance , CA
Purchased at: Target
I love Oreos, they are my guilty pleasure and usually have to purchase them during every trip to the grocery
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.