BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Mason F.
West Orange, TX
These are the original oreos that are the perfect blend of cookie and filling. Easily this beats any other cookie that attempts the same thing. The cookies are incredibly delicious and are incredibly versatile in desserts.
Jasmine M.
nothing is better than a nice tall glass of milk with some Oreos on the side. if I don't stop myself I could end up eating the whole pack which is just a shame ! they must put something in them that makes them so addicting
Angel B.
Sylvania, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yes I dunked them as a kid and I still separate them to eat them. Some things you eat just for the memories, because the sugar content will kill you lol. Oreos is one of those things. They classify as comfort food for sure
Lizbett M.
Orlando , FL
Never have i ever had a bad experience with these cookies. They always meet my expectations and they always taste fresh. Come in a resealable package so no need to worry about it going stale or finding a place to store it.
Samantha M.
It lives up to its name when they say that it's milk's favorite cookie but if you still get to long it is downright gross I would buy this again and I've been buying it for a few years that I would recommend this to anyone
Allison B.
Elizabethton, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oreos don’t even need a review everyone knows they are the best cookie for some odd reason because I really hate cookies that are made like that but I love these I try not to keep them around tho because of the high calories in them
Emily Q.
Pittsburg , CA
These cookies are the best, especially with milk. They’re a very filling snack and sweet but not too sweet. Family size is about $5. They’re really good, and I would definitely recommend to others. Definitely a favorite.
Rebecca S.
Bensalem, PA
Oreo are true classic cookies and anyone that says they hate them should just go to hell. I always love when they come out with new flavors and always have to go try them even though I don't need to be eating them.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You really can’t go wrong with a classic like this. They’ve been around forever for a reason! It’s cookie is delicious as we all know it goes great with milk! And buying them forever and will continue I highly recommend.
Anika B.
Nothing beats an Oreo cookie. Good alone or dipped in milk and tons of flavors to choose from! Nice price for the amount of cookies you get. Will continue to repurchase and recommend to all my friends and family for sure!