BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Tarrah B.
Puyallup, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreos are perfect on any occasion. Eat them plain or dip them in milk and i promise you’ll be happy. They’re not overly sweet so you can probably accidentally eat the whole package.
Karla M.
Huron, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
You can never go wrong with Oreos! They’re a great snack. They’re my absolute favorite cookies! They’re so affordable and delicious, especially with a cold glass of milk on the side. Although they are not particularly healthy, I would still highly recommend (just don't eat a whole packet by yourself lol).
Reyna R.
Riverdale MD
You know, there are many things in life that can bring people much joy. I have found over my years of personal experience when it comes to food that brings joy, Oreos has to be at the top of the list. That delicious combination of chocolate cookies and vanilla frosting just cannot be beat. And when you combine that perfect flavor with a wonderful glass of milk; can the world be any better? Yes, it could. The Oreos could come at a low price. Wait, they do!! Well, I think i've done my job. This is an easy decision now. Every time i go to Target, i get a nice package of beautifully delicious Oreos to make my day just a little bit brighter. :)
Alexis S.
Purchased at: Target
Classic cookie that is perfect for people of all ages. Adults and kids will love them. I always have them out during parties
Marissa V.
St.Louis
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my most favorite cheat day snacks. They are not good for your diet by any stretch, by they taste incredible. It is very easy for me to go through a sleeve at a time
Megan B.
Tallassee, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Original Oreos are sooo good. I am a repeat customer because sometimes you just need some Oreos and nothing else can cure that craving.
Debbie M.
Lakeland,FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a diabetic so I’m not supposed to eat these but once in awhile I just have to have something sweet and these are what I grab.
liv a.
I love eating Oreos for an easy, sweet treat. They're definitely a classic. I never drink milk, but I will dip these in some to soften them up a bit.
Lindsey U.
Purchased at: Target
I like original Oreos the best. Just the right about of cream stuffing. Great value and taste. ✌🏻💜
Ashley P.
Lubbock, TX
Purchased at: Target
We don’t buy cookies at the store very often anymore, as we prefer to make them from scratch. But these are one we haven’t stopped purchasing because I haven’t found a recipe we like half as well. Good price, great flavor, and way easier than piping out perfectly shaped sandwich cookies.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.