BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Amber d.
It is yummy, but nothing really special.
It definitely tastes good, but there is no taste that makes me go "wow".
Just oreo and it's allright!
Ana S.
This sweet has to much sugar in biscuit what totally cover the taste of butter inside. It's edable but too sweat even when I eat it with milk.
Emily G.
Grand Falls-Windsor
I’m not really a cookie person, I just don’t have a sweet tooth. If I were to want a cookie, this is just not something I would ever reach for!
Amri P.
Puerto Rico
The chocolate oreo is very good,sweet, crunch and taste , the product is good, I went to the supermarket all time for pay this product, is good
Lisa M.
Stockwood, Bristol
I love these! They are one of those cookies where one is just not enough. Also they are dairy free so I can enjoy them whilst not getting sick.
QUEEN U.
One of my go to snacks . love the taste.i mean what's there not to love about this product? The taste is so life giving.lol and its so filling.
jenn H.
Vancouver
How can you go wrong with Oreos? Each them by itself, dip them in milk or even crumble them and add it to your ice cream or cupcake decoration
Melissa W.
Sault Ste. Marie
Dip then, dunk them in milk or take them apart and eat the cookie and icing alone, so many great options, add them in vanilla ice cream.
Amanda K.
Lethbridge, AB
Nothing better than oreo's dunked in nice cold milk. I do love em on their own even but have to twist the cookie apart and get to the cream.
Kay N.
These are really good cookies. The cookie itself tends to show in your teeth so it's best to eat with milk or break up into another dessert.