BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Michelle D.
I know mostly everyone likes it but it's not that good. I prefere chocolate Chip ones. My siblings are buying oreos most of the time.
zoe i.
amazing. tastes exactly like they should. icing is fantastic, the cookie itself is wonderful too. it’s delicious. pairs well with some milk
Bushra H.
Its a all age favourite cookie which is good by itself on dunked in milk however i like mine crushed in ice cream or made into a milkshake
Rabia S.
dubai, dubai
oreo is one of my favoirite cookies for my son i give him lunch foe school nd also my baby like this so much lots of chocolate cream in it
Alyshia B.
They are delicious who doesn’t love Oreos I use them for baking I don’t find there that expensive for the amount you get I would buy again
Zulgreily F.
Who doesn't love Oreos?. You can not eat just one!. Whether you eat each one whole, or you open each to lick the filling, this is a treat.
libs💞💘 M.
Oreos have been my favorite cookies for years now and I love them. They taste amazing especially when dipped in milk. Would 100% recommend
Desiree C.
These are ny guilty pleasure and reward after a long day. Nothing compares to oreos and a glass of milk. I always have a bag of these home.
chickie d.
leamington, ON
I will eat every single oreo in existance. They get 5 stars because they are delicious, vegan and a staple of my childhood. Just perfect.
Mathys M.
Ate one of these when i was in Ireland with my friend on a rooftop watching the sunset. This cookie will stay in my memory for infinity !