BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Vinod V.
Bangalore
This is my everyday cookie with milk I am very my addicted to its taste and would like to eat regularly.
My kids love it the most than any other cookies!
Natalia M.
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Is just way to sweet for my paladar, but at the same time i find salty the feeling inside the cookie. And i feel like they keep changing the recipe all the time
Jacqueline H.
who doesn't love Oreos? vegan friendly and great alone and even better with a cup of milk on the side! also great to put in desserts--cheesecake, ice cream etc.
🍃Mabel R.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
I love chocolate but is strange because i dont like too much this cookies, i have eaten a few times, but i think that is the taste of the cream that i dont like
Alex H.
London, ON
Love Oreos love them even more knowing they are vegan! So good and creamy! I actually left some open the other night and they got a bit soft but were sooo good
Vicky M.
Sarnia
Ummmmm...Oreo cookies. Hello. What can possibly be bad about them?? Not only are they an awesome cookie but they make an awesome cheesecake crust AND truffle!!
Alyssa J.
Edmonton
Oreos have to be one of my favourite snacking items & one of my favourite baking items! Always affordable wherever I buy them and of course always darn tasty!
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
Addictive and delicious. I love Oreos and can never get enough. Very affordable and go on sale at local grocery stores. I love dipping them into peanut butter!
Sawdah P.
97400
The best cookies ever, i enjoy it milk. Compare to other similar product the taste is way much better. I bought once week ago. But it has many calories in it.
Destiny W.
I completely love Oreos, and I'm sure everyone else have at least tried them once. If not please do your mouth a favour and get these. Good alone or with milk!