BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Aryanna B.
Burlington
I don’t eat oreos as much as I used to since I’m now on a diet. These cookies were my FAVORITE, I loved the cookie. You can buy these at a local store, maybe even convenience store. I definitely eat these together with friends!
Julie M.
Salem
He perfect cookie if there ever was one. Way better than any store brand or generic chocolate/sweet cream sandwich cookie. You can enjoy these on their own or put them in a milkshake, or make a cheesecake crust. Perfect cookie.
Alana L.
Asheville, NC
I feel like I'm alone in preferring single stuffed to double stuffed but I came for those chocolate cookies not for the cream. Perfect in milk. Everyone knows oreos are amazing. Just wish it wasn't like $6 a package am I right
Hannah A.
Columbus
Come on! EVERYONE loves these. They pair nicely with any meal, curb any craving & satisfy me after maybe 2 or 3!! Nothing bad to say about these babies they are a classic! We love an oreo. We currently have the halloween ones at my house, can't walk by them without grabbing one.
Nancy S.
Charlotte
I love these cookies. They were a part of my childhood. Of course dunking Them in milk is a must! Maybe not the healthiest snack but in moderation. These cookies are chocolate cookie outside with a vanilla cream center. Yummy!
Erika O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Oreos. Hate how fast they get consumed in our household. We use them in everything ice cream, milk shakes, milk. The list goes on and on. There so addictive. Best part of all there’s no milk in the cream so my kids who have milk allergies can indulge as well.
Charley B.
Dayton ohio
What can I say, they are Oreos! Who doesn’t love them! Ice cream, milk, cake.. you can’t go wrong. I have also tried the red velvet Oreos which are absolutely mouth watering delicious. Thank you Oreos for 15 years of goodness
F(x) E.
Buffalo, NY
These are amazing with milk. I eat them whenever. This is literally my guilty pleasure. Whenever its my cheat day I don't even go out, all I have to do is sit in front of my tv, watching netflix with oreos and a glass of milk
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
The Oreo original chocolate sandwich cookies are the best they are a great snack to bring at school or work or for really long toad trips or just to enjoy in your room I love the cream it is very sweet and smooth
maddie d.
champaign-urbana
Purchased at: Target
Classic - and for a good reason. I prefer the mini ones because I feel the cookie-to-cream ratio is better, but I love all Oreos regardless. Just don’t leave the box unsealed or they turn into a weird texture and aren’t good.