BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Lindsey D.
Honestly you can ever go wrong with Oreos I have never met anyone in my life that does not like Oreos. I always stick to the original or the mini Oreos which are so cute and easier to eat in one bite. Oh boy these are perfectly paired with milk cold milk don’t get me wrong they are wonderful alone too but milk makes it satisfying. I recommend oreos to everyone it’s just sweet enough and not over whelming sweet.
Ariadna P.
Maracaibo
LAS MEJORES GALLETAS DEL MUNDO, no conozco a la primera persona que no ame las oreos en todas sus presentaciones, creo que seria mi mejor regalo, una caja llena de oreos, estas galletas junto a mantequilla de mani seria la mejor merienda, algo muy bueno de las oreos es que todos pueden comerlas porque no tiene nada de lacteos ni nada proveniente de animales asi que es genial.
Nathalie D.
Montreal , QC
These little cookies are extremely dangerous. There is no one only one can be eaten. They’re great fir making cake based as well. I love Oreos amd wlild recommend to all!!
Sway M.
Brantford
Oreos are amazing I always eat them at my trailer and around the campfire everyone just shares a package. They have such a rich chocolate flavor and a creamy white icing center. They are definitely one of my favorite store bought cookies.
Kendra C.
Balgonie
The original dipper. Always have and will be a classic. Oreos still have great taste, and can be eaten plain for a crunchy texture. I prefer them soft after dipping in milk. Definitely recommend, the flavours are great too!
Ash F.
These are great for a cheeky snack. They are also really handy for baking. I use Oreos in making my base for a cheesecake if I want a chocolate base. They are easy to work with and of course easy to indulge in on their own.
Aisha S.
Ottawa
My mood with Oreos is on and off because they’re good but they’re not wildly exceptional either. The cookie part is a little too hard for my preference but I do love it with some ice cream. The cream filling has a weird artificial taste to it that’s not quite the right type of vanilla sweetness I’d typically expect.
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
These are the cult-classic and favourite for a reason, they’re A perfect indulgent snack, but make sure not to eat too many from the pack! If you have too many they become too sweet, but I love the dark crisp chocolate outside and creamy vanilla filling inside, great with milk or tea, one of my favourite sweet snacks!
Natalie P.
Embrun
These Oreos bring back memories of my childhood. They are so good with a glass of cold milk! I rarely eat these, but they are very good. My husband and sons really love Oreos. It is a must try! Perfect combination of cream and chocolate. You can also crush the cookies and put them in ice cream! So good!
Wish W.
Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Thins Omg,the fact that they're so tasty and with them being so thin,you don't feel so bad if you eat a few extra. I have always loved Oreo cookies for many years and now the thins are delicious too. I can still have an Oreo and not worry too much about the calories. Aha :)