BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Mabel J.
FLORIDA
Hace años como estas galletas y son tan deliciosas Dios. Las abro y me la como sin crema y con leche que ricas son. Las recomiendo para los chicos de la casa y para los jovenes y los viejos. Jajaja para todos.
Emma B.
Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz they are ok but I would have to be in the mood to eat them and probably no more than two at a time. I like the ice cream version more than the cookies.
julia j.
I love Oreos however I can only eat them with milk. They wouldn’t be my go to if I was craving cookies or if I had no milk. Sometimes the cream in the middle is too much sweetness. You need milk to even it out. Plus soft cookie is so much better
Dom M.
Red Deer
Every year my wife makes me an Oreo cake for my birthday and uses 100 Oreos hahah. They are delicious and can be used in more ways than just sinking them in milk. Highly recommend everyone try them. Great buy
Milagros C.
Saben muy muy rico! Solo que en mi país no venden la edición red velvet y me encantaría probarlass! Las compro seguidos y son muy económicas las tradicionales que son las que venden en mi país. Me encantan ❤️
Shagufta N.
Great taste. The filling is a bit sweeter. Would be an issue for people not much into sweet. Great for occassional hunger strikes. Healthy- 8/10. Tatses good to me. Not disappointed by the picturisation. Would definately reccommed you all to give it a try!
Amy D.
Saint John, NB
I'm not sure why everyone goes crazy about these cookies. They lack any flavor. To me it is just like opening a bag of sugar and just dumping it your mouth. The chocolate wafers have zero taste whatsoever
Elena S.
Abbotsford, BC
Absolutely delicious. Can't go wrong with classic Oreos. These cookies are great quality, such a special treat with a glass of milk. Perfect amount of sweetness, filling is so nice and smooth. A must have and a must try!
Sophia C.
Woodbridge
They don’t last in long in our house, my family goes through these things within a day. Buy them for 2 bucks so we stack up when we get them. Dip these in milk and you have yourself and amazing snack!!!
sumbler, e.
St, ON
I love these cookies. This is a classic! I can never put these down. The dry cookie balances with the cream and it’s so yummy. It makes my teeth look a bit gross afterwards tho lol. Best sandwich cookie