BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Nae A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Eating them themselves is ok but if you wanna take it to the next level I suggest frying them . It's so much better. Its should be a rule .just fry them
Teaya T.
Sinking Spg, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Oreos but I prefer the double stuffed. Love that I can use these cookies to make other bakery items too. Oreo cheesecake, brownies, cupcakes, etc. Great crushed up in ice cream too!
Shelbi H.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Target
Best simple traditional cookies. Better with peanut butter and milk but delicious anyway!
Kyla J.
Rockford, IL
Purchased at: Target
We can’t keep them in the house. Between the kids and myself they disappear all the time.
Esteli B.
camby
Purchased at: Walmart
Everyone loves Oreos, so there isn’t really much to say except that it’s delicious and an amazing snack. The only downside to this is the amount of calories consumed from just two cookies. Plus there’s a lot of sugar, but it’s very yummy.
Tywana C.
Fayetteville
Oreo original are the only flavor for me and yes along with a cold glass of milk for dunking.. No other Oreo for me except ice cream
Marissa L.
Wilmington, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I mean where do I begin? Oreos are the classic cookie that is a go to for a quick snack or a in recipe.
Brooke B.
Bellefontaine, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
We love Oreos in our house! It’s been one of my favorite cookies since I was a little girl, they’re so delicious, perfect for milk dunking!
tori a.
minot nd
Purchased at: Walmart
It's that time of the year for sweet treats. I love to make cookie balls out of these!

1pkg Oreos
1pkh cream cheese
1/2 cup cool whip
*3 drops peppermint extract (not required)

Blitz all together, roll balls, set, coat in melted chocolate (I like melted peppermint bark chunks), freeze and enjoy!
April S.
Nampa, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Oreos. There is something about the dark chocolate taste and that creamy middle. I love to crunch them up and sprinkle them on my ice cream or sometimes have a couple for a quick sweet snack.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.