BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Amanda S.
St Thomas, ON
Oreos are the perfect combination of both cookie and cream. Everybody in the world loves oreos so I have no one to recommend them to. If I could change anything about oreos, I wouldn't. They are affordable and easy found anywhere that sells food.
Yolanda D.
I looooovvveeee my Oreos if this is your first time having them I would most definitely recommend them, so tasty and I’m a fan of chocolate so they do me just right. It pretty much taste like the Mcdonalds Oreo McFlurry except without the ice cream. I buy these ALL the time when I get the chance, inexpensive and VERY tasty, and you can add it to one of your dessert like I did.
Krystal W.
alberta
These are the original cookie lol tasteeeee so good. Grab you a glass of milk and some Oreos and you are set! If you don't like milk they taste equally as great by itself! Or you can crush them up add them to some vanilla ice cream! Mmm so good!
Lindsey D.
Honestly you can ever go wrong with Oreos I have never met anyone in my life that does not like Oreos. I always stick to the original or the mini Oreos which are so cute and easier to eat in one bite. Oh boy these are perfectly paired with milk cold milk don’t get me wrong they are wonderful alone too but milk makes it satisfying. I recommend oreos to everyone it’s just sweet enough and not over whelming sweet.
Ariadna P.
Maracaibo
LAS MEJORES GALLETAS DEL MUNDO, no conozco a la primera persona que no ame las oreos en todas sus presentaciones, creo que seria mi mejor regalo, una caja llena de oreos, estas galletas junto a mantequilla de mani seria la mejor merienda, algo muy bueno de las oreos es que todos pueden comerlas porque no tiene nada de lacteos ni nada proveniente de animales asi que es genial.
Nathalie D.
Montreal , QC
These little cookies are extremely dangerous. There is no one only one can be eaten. They’re great fir making cake based as well. I love Oreos amd wlild recommend to all!!
Sway M.
Brantford
Oreos are amazing I always eat them at my trailer and around the campfire everyone just shares a package. They have such a rich chocolate flavor and a creamy white icing center. They are definitely one of my favorite store bought cookies.
Kendra C.
Balgonie
The original dipper. Always have and will be a classic. Oreos still have great taste, and can be eaten plain for a crunchy texture. I prefer them soft after dipping in milk. Definitely recommend, the flavours are great too!
Ash F.
These are great for a cheeky snack. They are also really handy for baking. I use Oreos in making my base for a cheesecake if I want a chocolate base. They are easy to work with and of course easy to indulge in on their own.
Aisha S.
Ottawa
My mood with Oreos is on and off because they’re good but they’re not wildly exceptional either. The cookie part is a little too hard for my preference but I do love it with some ice cream. The cream filling has a weird artificial taste to it that’s not quite the right type of vanilla sweetness I’d typically expect.