BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Carolina C.
North York, ON
Honestly Oreos have never disappointed me. The chocolate is not overly sweet and the cream inside is delicious. Furthermore, they can be used in so many desserts. They are my go to cookie brand and when they to on sale you bet I stock up.
Aldina E.
Tuzla
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a staple in our family home. I cannot go grocery shopping without picking it up. I have to hide it from family tho, because they go through Oreos like they are healthy :p. Whole family especially loves when I make Oreo desserts, like Oreo cheesecake, or oreo cake pops etc..
Amber W.
Carbonear, NL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I mean who dosent love Oreos. I don't tend to eat them often just as a cookie but I always use them when baking, I use them to layer cheesecakes and as bottoms of my cherry cheesecake. never fails to make a great addition to any baking dish
Katherine P.
Miami, Doral
Las clásicas Oreo son lo mejor, son crujientes y vienen con abundante relleno. Mundialmente famosas por su sabor y calidad. Producto accesible y a buen precio, tienen diversas variedades pero en lo personal recomiendo la clásica de siempre.
Beth F.
Edmonton, AB
Oreo has attempted many variants over the years, but the winner will always be the original. Double stuffed are too much of a sugar rush, the flavoured ones are too novelty, and the dipped ones are just excessive. OG oreo all the way
Maggie S.
Winnipeg
Eating them since my childhood. My mom used to hide them from me and my siblings. Now! I cant eat as many as I want. They go well with vanilla ice cream and milk. The only thing I don’t like about Oreo is that they are not healthy.
Kristi-Lee M.
Sault Ste, ON
Oreos are the best! So yummy and creamy, affordable. I buy these all the time and put them into my lunches. Milk and Oreos are the best treat. Buy them at the super market or department stores. The quality is great for a cookie.
Deify W.
Bangalore
Oreo is the best tasted cookies ever. It is very much affordable and liked by all. I can buy this in all the marts and shops. I am a repeat consumer. I always buy this. I love all the flavours of it especially the chocolate one.
Erin S.
Ballyhalbert
This product is delicious! It has a crunchy, chocolatey biscuit and a creamy, vanilla filler. It does not disappoint my taste buds! It’s very affordable and great for on the go, in lunches or even as a snack. Going to repurchase
Bethany N.
A classic taste. I will use these for different recipes while baking (crusts etc.) , but I am not a huge fan of them as a cookie on its own. The chocolate cookie part is overpowering and unappealing. Gets stuck in your teeth.