BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Vanessa N.
Amo las galletas Oreo, personalmente detesto la vainilla pero no me puedo negar a estas galletas, el chocolate se siente más fuerte. Deliciosas, me acabo un paquete yo sola.
Delaney D.
Douro-Dummer
There are really good and tasty and I like eating them with milk they taste so good, as a light snack, they are basically a chocolate cookie with a creme filling that tastes so good, over all Oreos are one of my favourite cookie brands
kassidy G.
Sarnia
Best eaten after dipped in milk. If I eat them without milk I find that I get cookie pieces in my teeth for hours. Kind of expensive for such small cookies but for the quantity it’s worth it, I think.
Jessica D.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Oreos are world famous but I am not a fan sadly! Oh no! But I just don't like that double or even triple chocolate thing going on, but if you love that kind of thing then Oreos will win you over no bother!
Claire M.
Harbour Main
The perfect snack, dipped in milk. I love these! The price is great, the flavour is great! My friend wraps these in chocolate chip cookie dough and bakes them and it’s like a piece of heaven! I love
Nur A.
i love this oreo original because i love it not to sweet and delicious oreo in the world this oreo is easy to eat even every kids like this oreo.Ingredients in oreo is sugar,unbleached enriched flour
Sally W.
Great stuff but it gets a bit overwhelming with the sweetness building up. I can usually handle two Oreos before it gets too sweet to continue with more! Always have with milk for a better balance!
Rebecca G.
Halifax
I love Oreos but don’t buy them very often. The outside cookie part would have to be my favourite part. There is no comparing Oreos to a no name brand - they are simply way better. I loved these as a child dipping them in milk.
Natalie K.
Toronto
Personally, I think you cannot go wrong with an original Oreo. Sure, golden ones are good, mint ones are fun, but when it comes down to it, none remain as delicious and satisfying as the OG chocolate with creme. BONUS: Vegans rejoice, Oreos are your new favourite junk food!
Tiffany L.
Vancouver, BC
Who doesn't love oreos? Perfect snack. However I do limit myself how many I do eat at a time lol. I also love crushing them and adding them to vanilla icecream to make an oreo mcflurrey at home,