BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Jainelly H.
Miami
Amo este producto, pienso que todos deberíamos tener varios de estos paquetes siempre en la cocina porque puedes hacer muchas recetas sencillas y deliciosas con ellas
Sian R.
Delisle, SK
Can’t go wrong with the original Oreos. Nice little treat to have with milk once in a while. Not the healthiest snack but it’s all in moderation. Usually affordable.
Crystal L.
North York , ON
These cookies are an oldy but goodie for me. I've had these since I was a little girl. They taste so good. I love the cream in the middle. To this day I do the twist and lick! lol! I'll alway reach for these at the grocery store and will always recommend them.
Brittany M.
Halifax, CA
Omg melt in your mouth. Love pulling apart. I eat the top and then lick the creamy filling out middle and then I eat the bottom. No better way ♡ big hit at my house
Kinshoo A.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Love the perfect yummy combination of Chocolate and cream. Can eat it any time.. even with milk or tea. Super delicious. Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie
Nicole M.
Chilliwack, BC
Oreos are a classic cookie. I dont buy these often but i would never turn down an oreo. The price is good for what you get. I have purchased oreos numerous times.
kayla C.
Toronto
I used to love Oreos as a kid. However, now that there are all kinds of new flavors out, I much prefer them over the original Oreo. This one just seems so plain now!
Kelli U.
ST HELENS
as a vegan these are great, accessible cookies when i'm having a bad day and need a sweet fix!!! I know these arent vegan in all countries but they are in the UK
Lucy D.
The classic oreo that made everyone fall in love. Love it alone and with milk as suggested, really nice snack to break up the day between meals. Such an unusual but lovely taste
Allaboutfashion a.
Karachi, Sindh
I never love any other flavours of oreo!! But I love this original one and my first and last choice when I am hungry is Oreo like I eat its too mini packs in one day😂😂😂