BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Lydia V.
This has the taste of chemical stuff. The cream is very high in sugar and the biscuits don’t really have the taste of chocolate. It is expensive and not worth my money. I don’t recommend this.
Carla Miau C.
which is rich and I accompany it with a cup of chocolata or milk or coffee with my family or friendsbesides it is spent as a family and I buy more since it is sweet and soft when biting there of different flavors and ea very good and ea my favorite
Mahnoor K.
Cranford , London
Oreos are delicious, with the perfect ratio of cream to biscuit. They are affordable, taste great and are a nice snack. I love crushing them up and consuming them like cereal. I'd definitely recommend to others.
Sheba A.
Whitby, ON
Oreos have always been my favourite! I love twisting the cookie open, eating the plain cookie first, then the part with the icing after! No matter how old you are, you can always enjoy an Oreo!
Pénélope L.
Moncton, NB
My all time fave snack. Amazing price, amazing taste and I just can never get enough of it! They always come up with new flavors and theyre a sucess with me evertime!
Chelsea S.
West Kelowna
Who doesn't love Oreos. Come on. Oreos are the best, and I eat way too many of them when I get started. Oreos have been around since I was a kid so it's definitely a nostalgia thing. Something about dipping them in milk just brings me back to being little again. I'll always love Oreos :)
Angela D.
Trenton, NS
Purchased at: Walmart
This is something straight from my childhood. Most people at the time their four or five have tried an Oreo, and to me the taste hasn't changed its still a great cream and very chocolatey.
Donna W.
barnsley
Why do these cookies have to taste so good 😍 there amazing in my top 3 at least I like to sit,split and dunk with a nice cup of coffee (yes coffee instead of milk) I need to try the different flavours too.
chicitynomad A.
Lagos, Nigeria
I love cookies especially Oreos it tastes like a piece  of heaven  and gives the ultimate chocolate and cream experience. I always purchase Oreos because it is absolutely delicious and worth every penny. everyone should eat oreos because everyone desrves to be happy.
El-shaddai G.
Who does not enjoy oreos. They are the definition of a cookie. I love how many varieties there is of the oreo and I am sure that there is something for everybody.