BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Tavia C.
Dufferin Char Co
Every Christmas I have to get Oreos to make Oreo truffles.  They are always a big hit and while I don't usually eat Oreos, I will definitely use them when making cheese cakes or the truffles as they make a great base or filling depending on what you're after.
Sophie D.
halifax
Love these cookies they are delicious both the middle and cookie go really well together the downside is it’s very addictive and they are not healthy for you so can only have now and again or in little quantities they are very affordable and worth the money
Francesca S.
I love Oreos... They’re just a classic. The mixture of the bitter chocolate cookies and the sweet creamy centre is so good!! I love eating the middle first and then the cookie parts, or dipping them in milk and eating it all together once it’s softened a bit!
Mahwish M.
Brampton
This one of my favourite cookie brand I love trying new flavours but I will Always love original Oreo cookies there crunchy and the filling taste like smooth icing pattie it’s sweet but has a hint of saltyness. it s really good accompanied with some milk.
Sarah C.
I have to give it to them, these cookies are loved by everyone in my household..aside from me. I eat them, for sure, but they are a tad on the too sweet side for my tastes. They pair well with a glass of milk, of course, but on their own, it's a bit much.
Macky G.
Cuautla
PARa utilizarlo en repostería como pasteles por ejemplo que es para lo que algunas veces lo usamos. Queda rico el postre que hagamos. Me gusta su textura. No es muy seco ni tampoco tan dulce. Tiene el sabor que me gusta. Lo recomendaria si me preguntaran.
Eszti S.
It has a really good falvour, the creme between is a little bit too sweet for me, but I still like it. Once we made a cake out of Oreo cookies, and everyone loved it 😀 It's affordable, I often buy it for just snacking between meals, or for parties.
Asher D.
Surrey
I love Oreos, they are definitely my go-to biscuits! They aren't good for my waistline, but they are amazing for my soul! I personally am not a vegan, but they are vegan-friendly, which makes them even better! Definitely would recommend to someone!
Jessica J.
Fredericton
These are good cookies but I personally don’t love the taste of the cookie part. I prefer a chocolate cookie, so I go for the creamy Center over the cookie with these. I do like these in cupcakes though! You can bake them in and it tastes good
alisa N.
Surrey, BC
I didn't enjoy them as much as I used to when I was younger. I find that they have a slight chemical aftertaste. I also tried their apple pie Oreos and they were completely disgusting, they really tasted like chemicals. The only bonus going for them is that they are accidentally vegan!!