BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Holly B.
N Prince Geo, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Best cookie in the world! I love sitting on the couch with a glass of ice cold milk stuffing these bad boys in my mouth lol
Samantha L.
Wallkill, NY
There’s nothing better than satisfying a crave@for a cookie with an Oreo. I has the right about of cookie to cream ration and they are the perfect cookie to dunk into a cold@glass of milk!
Danyelle S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Purchased at: Target
What is better than an Oreo cookie? I’ve loved these since a kid. Twisting off the top to lick the cream filling or dunking in milk until they are soggy, they are prefect either way. I still enjoy my Oreo fix as an adult.
Janelle H.
Santa Paula, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I think this is almost every moms go to snack. I have two boys who constantly need a snack. We prefer this with a cold glass of milk! So delicious and I definitely recommend.
Rubi F.
Cedar Creek, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love oreo cookies especially with milk they taste super good. I recommend these cookies they don’t compare to similar brands and they are pretty affordable.
Shanu K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: Target
Oreo’s have been the best for a long time! They are delicious and with all the new flavors they have it’s just overwhelming and I would like to try them all one day!
Gina J.
Purchased at: Safeway
Pretty close to an every night dessert. Kids can't live without them. They stick with the original and rarely branch out to the other flavors.
Katrine M.
Fall River , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I hate that I love these. Addicting. Just enough chocolate to cream taste. Perfect with milk. Can’t have less then a handful. Packaging is not always my favorite as I wish they sealed off better to prevent air/dust/junk from getting into them or causing them to go stale.
Maryanne G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is there really a better store bought cookie than Oreos? I doubt it. They're the best. I love them and all their weird flavors.
Kelly T.
33353 west tate rd creswell or 97426
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband loves these. He could go through a whole container in two days. Good flavor, texture, perfect amount of chocolate.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.