BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Carriel H.
Atlanta, GA
Oreo cookies are a classic! These cookies are the perfect snack. The perfect mix of cookies and cream. These cookies are great for any party or gathering with family and friends!
Arianna H.
Stoughton, MA
They are super good and I like them, so does the rest of my family. It is a nice cookie and cream ratio and can be enjoyed small or large amounts. It goes well with milk and are a classic in a lot of homes. We hav been buying them for years and plan on continuing this.
Demi R.
Temple, PA
OK come on, who doesn’t love Oreos. I really tried to not keep them in the house because honestly if I open the package I will consume a whole roll. They’re just so good with a cold glass of milk.
Ashley R.
Nicholasville
Purchased at: Walmart
Everyone I know loves Oreos! They’re always a hit in my home! I’ve even used them for snacks and my kids parties before!
Jeremie S.
Memphis, TN
Sooo delicious and accidentally vegan! There are other healthier options but it’s awesome to have at least an easier to find option for those of us that can’t make it to health food stores for the cleaner version.
Natalie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreos and peanut butter are probably one of my favorite snacks. The chocolatey goodness meets the absolute standards of what you want in a cookie.
Jessica O.
North Miami, FL
Purchased at: Publix
If these cookies are home I will definitely eat a far but they are not my go to cookies . I would for Oreo to come out with the cookie alone and without the cream
Shannyn M.
Salt Lake City
Purchased at: Target
I love Oreos. They are so good. I could eat this whole bag. No they are not healthy so I don’t buy them often but when I do yum! Good price!
Emily M.
Brandon, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
i will always always always buy oreo brand oreo’s. off brand does not taste the same! these never fail to satisfy my sweet tooth craving at night with a glass of milk
Elizabeth S.
Dearborn
These are a classic cookie and the the original flavor is delicious. I purchase these as a treat for my family.