BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Crissie P.
St Columb Road
I like Oreos it’s a nice combination with the cream and the crunch of the biscuit. I will say they’re not the most flavoursome biscuit I’ve eaten they can taste a little bland. A little overrated
Emilia J.
Herning
Hvem elsker ikke oreos!?!?
Føler det er sådan en ting lalle bare elsker og spiser hele tiden.
Jeg er personligt mest til de orginale da de var de første jeg prøvede og jeg kunne bare leve af dem!
Chenice F.
I'm not overly keen on oreos as I find the chocolate cookie too rich. I've never tried them with milk which i suppose could take some of the richness away but i definitely prefer other cookies.
Aj D.
montreal, QC
probably one of my favourite cookies even as a kid. i believe these are also vegetarian. i remember seeing it on youtube.. it tastes good, it’s affordable and you can make so many things with this cookie. dip in melted chocolate.. freeze it. make oreo cheesecake.. crush it in ice cream etc
Mahima J.
Who doesn't love Oreo ?? I guess everyone out there , even them fitness freaks can't deny their love for Oreo . Two biscuits with a cream filled centre !! HELLO, that's a call from heaven !!
These Cream Sandwiches are the best partners of a glass of milk. It even makes the boring glass of milk lively and happy !! You should all give it a try . Trust me, its worth it.
Cheyenne N.
Winnipeg , MB
I love Oreos always have especially with I tall glass of cold milk. You are really missing out if you have never tried these, they are an amazing sandwich of creamy and chocolaty goodness.
Leila D.
Montreal
I don't know why i hate this but i don't like Oreo because of the dark part. I the type of person who will just eat the cream and throw the cookie away. But i do like Oreo's on ice cream
Soy Mami Chic J.
My favorite cookie of all time. Its chocolate flavor is strong but delicious. The cream of filling is sweeter, so it has a balance of flavor. Besides, I love making desserts and this cookie is ideal for many of them.
Eva C.
San Juan , PA
I feel like a kid again any time I can enjoy a couple of Oreos with a cold glass of milk, of course the grown up in me uses them in ice cream, in cake batter, as pie crust, you name it.
Manahil A.
My guilty pleasure can’t have enough, taste amazing, love to dunk them in milk their damn delicious, I have a unhealthy obsession, get a good amount for the price, recommend to everyone, pretty sure that everyone has already tried Oreos though... :)