BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Alisha G.
Barrie, ON
Love these cookies! They are so classic and so delicious. Nothing is a better snack if you are craving something sweet. Enjoy with a nice glass of milk. I love to eat them with peanut butter (parent trap style) or dip them in melted chocolate and put on a stick for a cute treat for the office!
Bertha K.
I love oreos, honestly if i could i would eat this all day everyday. The taste of it is smooth and delicious. I love the flavour and if you want to you could always dip your oreos into milk, for me i like dipping it in milk. I would definitely recommend to others to buy and eat this. It's amazing !!
Sandra N.
Oreo is a famous brand of American biscuits known also in Italy but less than other local confectionery brands. For some time, however, it seems that there is a real marketing campaign unprecedented and between advertising on various media offerings of supermarkets I see a little 'everywhere. The package has various weights, start at about 75 grams for a mini package. Except for the format with more cream, usually the biscuit is characterized by two cocoa shortcrust discs with a filling of vanilla cream inside. The biscuit is very sweet, almost cloying. A whim to be allowed occasionally to satisfy the throat. They are not bad and they have their because but I prefer other tastes.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
All time favorite. I love the combination of the biscuit and the filling. It is very delicious even with a bit of bitterness which makes you eat more compared to other products that are plainly sweet. I highly recommend this to you guys. This is not just for kids but for everyone.
Chyanne L.
Midland, ON
i don’t particularly enjoy oreos. i like oreo flavoured things but the cookie itself is to hard and kind of lacks flavour in my humble option. they are affordable but just not my cup of tea, i would reccommend them or others- sorry Oreo :( love oreo milkshakes and blizzards though.
Aaliyah 🎀.
I cannot the believe the decadent and rich flavour that comes from this little sandwiched biscuit. I love how they are vegan, i could eat these all day. They are perfect company for a tall glass of milk. I would absolutely recommend this product to everyone as a sweet treat.
Wided N.
These Oreos were absolutely superb. Some may say that store Oreos maintain human jobs, I counter though that no human welfare can equate the exquisite taste and texture found in these Amazon Oreos. The moment I first opened the tightly sealed packaging, the wafting scent of crisp Oreos overwhelmed my senses. The cookie was firm, noticeably fresh and close to the very conception of product. At the first taste of these perfectly crafted delicacies, I gasped in amazonment. These Oreos soared above my greatest expectations, and will continue to supply my family with needed chocolate cream sandwiches for centuries to come.
Hannah R.
Hereford
I’m sorry but if you don’t know what Oreos are...where have you been???

One of the most perfect chocolate sandwich biscuits! You can make so many amazing sweet treats with the Oreo!!

So glad Cadbury and Oreo have come together and produced Cadbury Oreo bars 😍😍😍
Michelle M.
Toronto
Who doesn’t like Oreo cookies?? I mean that sacrilegious😱 the best sandwich cookies there are! Once and awhile you gotta treat yourself a little more expensive or not. A large glass of milk and some Oreos is a childhood memory for many one of those warm ones 🤗
Altyna A.
Prague
I am not a cookie lover. But Oreo i did like. I expected that it would be good and it was , i was happy with my purchase. I bought it in local supermarket probably Tescos. The price is higher than other brands but probably affordable. I would recommend it.