BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Sana H.
Fort Worth , TX
Purchased at: Kroger
Basic Oreos cookies. Not too much cream which is good as well. Think that they should try new packaging but fortunately cookies don’t last long so it won’t get stale with the open cover.
Kayla D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty tasty. My kid loves them. This is a great go to snack. Always a classic. Ask any mom 🤷‍♀️
Jennifer L.
Prosser
Okay, how can you not love Oreos? They're great for eating, great for dipping in milk and addicting. My husband loves them, my kids love them and I love them. Nicely priced and great for snacking anytime. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Jordan N.
puyallup
Purchased at: Walgreens
Oreos are Definitely a staple. These have been my favorite cookies since childhood. Love these!
Ms. L.
Glen Allen
Purchased at: Target
An old snack that is always fresh and delicious. I’m not sure if the snack is healthy
C K.
Reston, VA
What can I say... they are delicious! I remember as a kid not being able to eat them because my parents didn’t like the thick sugar icing in between but when I was allowed to I pretty much ate the whole thing! Love love love!
Karla M.
Coalinga, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
You can never go wrong with Oreos! They’re a great snack. They’re my absolute favorite cookies! They’re so affordable and delicious, especially with a cold glass of milk on the side. Although they are not particularly healthy, I would still highly recommend (just don't eat a whole packet by yourself lol).
Taylor S.
Purchased at: Walmart
So yummy Oreos are amazing they are by far the best cookie they aren’t healthy at all tho so it’s kinda. A little snack for me here n there
Oreos are some of the most top notch and respectable brands of cookies that can be found in almost any store in the country! I love Oreos. I can eat them every day, alone, with ice cream, with milk, with friends, and many other ways, and they satisfy cravings without making me feel heavy or overly full. I simply cannot grow tired of them either.
Nafaria M.
Flagstaff, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
These are my favorite milk dunking cookies. They beat a traditional chocolate chip any day!