BY OREO #8 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Nicole R.
Miami
This is one of my favorite cheat meal snacks. So delicious! Always reminds me of my childhood
Jennifer B.
Yuma, Arizona
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste so good! Especially with milk! A great snack and for children too. I love Oreos!
Alondra R.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
my favorite cookies to snack on with a cup of milk . i recommend trying these out super yummy
carolyncordle C.
Fraser , MI
Oreo cookies are the perfect dipper in milk. Oreos have the perfect chocolate to creme ratio.
Kaitlyn C.
Purchased at: Walmart
These cookies are so good! Perfect with milk! Definitely one of my favorites. Will buy again!
Alexis S.
Cashion,AZ
Freaking love Oreos! Who doesn’t?! They are so good especially when you dunk them in milk! 😋
Alissa R.
Can’t go wrong with the original. I absolutely love these. Oreos are my favorite go to cookie
Maya O.
Cincinnati
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreos are a classic cookie! They taste great by themselves or even when you sip them in milk
Julia L.
Who doesn’t love Oreos and milk?!! A great dessert treat that are also accidentally vegan!!!
Rachel W.
Can’t beat the original 😋 These cookies are my go to for when I want something sweet to eat.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.