BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Chrysalis P.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
If you never had an oreo then you are missing something in your life and have to rectify this mistake and have yourself an oreo.
Jonice H.
winter springs
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Oreos to dip in milk. It has always been my to-go snack and dessert to eat as a snack or for lunch
R. G.
Nantucket, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
SO delicious! I’d love to eat a whole box of Oreos every single day, BUT they are really bad for you! The ingredients are horrible, I don’t even remember the last time I had one, but I would if I could!
Jaime B.
Waterboro , ME
Purchased at: Walmart
There is nothing sweeter than a big glass of milk and some Oreo cookies. In my opinion, there is no better snack when you are having a sweet tooth.
Patrice L.
Lawton, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
All time classic cookie for those sweet tooth cravings. I love dunking these in milk or just eating them plain.
Alicia 🌊.
Frostburg, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the perfect go to to keep in the house. They are perfect with milk and taste like a rich chocolate with yellow icing. There cake batter cookie goes perfect with the original cookies as well!
Lenaya F.
Ewing, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love!!!! Everyone should eat Oreos they are a classic!!! Eat some of you haven't had it before!
Wathmie C.
I eat these cookies when I study at night as a snack or as breakfast when I’m too lazy to make something lol. And, I make a lot of desserts using oreos like cheesecake and mousse.
Brooke K.
Wintersville
Purchased at: Walmart
If there was a rating higher than 5 stars I would give it that. I'm obsessed with Oreos! OBSESSED.
yessi b.
Ontario, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
You can never go wrong with a box of oreos and a glass of milk. Always such a great treat! I enjoy specialty flavors in the Oreo brand as well. Birthday cake, red velvet and mint are amount a few of the flavors I truly enjoy
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.