BY OREO #8 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Natasha S.
Wayne, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We love to either dip them in milk or twist them apart and eat the center first. Always creamy!
Angie H.
Boston, MA
I live for these they are so good and I love them. Not healthy but definitely a guilty pleasure
Maritza D.
Tulare
I love Oreos so much. Especially with a cup of milk on the side. I just love cookies in general
Mindy B.
Boaz, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
The only oreos I like. They are just perfect! Reminds me of childhood when I indulge in these.
Michaela S.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Oreos are the classic cookie that no one can say no to. I am a fan of Oreos and always will be!
Linzie K.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the classic taste of Oreo. Chocolate and cream sandwich. Such delightful treat with milk.
Maria E.
Salinas, CA
I can eat about the whole box and these are my fave cookies of all time who doesn’t love Oreos
Clay L.
lexington
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious cookies that are hard to put down. Very affordable & go great after dipping in milk.
Emily R.
Wyandotte, MI
Purchased at: Target
Oreos are a classic sweet snack. Perfect with a big glass of milk. My whole family loves them.
Audrey K.
Minneapolis
Favorite cookie. I prefer double stuffed and they are great for dunking into milk. Great snack
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.