BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Kelsey S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Oreos are my favorite! I love that you can eat them plain or with milk and I always eat the cookie and cream separate
Rosa r.
Nashua, NH
It goes without saying that the Oreo itself rates 5 stars. Bonus points for the easy-peel, easy-reseal package it also makes it a little too convenient to reach in and grab a couple of cookies all day long.  Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
Amy M.
These are best dunked in milk. There is no other cookie that can compare to Oreos. I only like the originals.
jaso m.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good cookie, good snack for kids my nephew absolutely loves them. Not very good with milk but still good
Nikki F.
Burleson, TX
Purchased at: Target
I mean can anyone really say no to an Oreo cookie? If you can, I give you props, because you have strength I just don’t have. My Oreo obsession is real! I try to limit myself to two a day, but sometimes life just happens!
Shanu K.
Fort Wayne
Purchased at: Target
Oreo’s have been the best for a long time! They are delicious and with all the new flavors they have it’s just overwhelming and I would like to try them all one day!
Jennifer W.
Winamac
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing will ever compare to original Oreos dunked in milk. Milks favorite cookie hands down. Now I want to go eat some Oreos. And you can never just eat one you gotta eat like 5. Soooo good
Katrine M.
Fall River , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I hate that I love these. Addicting. Just enough chocolate to cream taste. Perfect with milk. Can’t have less then a handful. Packaging is not always my favorite as I wish they sealed off better to prevent air/dust/junk from getting into them or causing them to go stale.
Kate W.
You just can’t go wrong with original Oreos dunked in milk. The hardest part is trying to only eat a few
Maryanne G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is there really a better store bought cookie than Oreos? I doubt it. They're the best. I love them and all their weird flavors.