BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Ashley F.
Batavia
Oreos are the best cookie, hands down, we all know that. I think our only collective complaint would be how black your teeth end up, but not much can be done about that! So I shall enjoy my cookies and smile my big, black-toothed smile.
Carriel H.
Los Angeles
Oreo cookies are a classic! These cookies are the perfect snack. The perfect mix of cookies and cream. These cookies are great for any party or gathering with family and friends!
Rose 🌹.
greencastle
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreos are so delicious! They are the perfect snack to send with the kids to school or just for movie watching.
Juliana M.
Starkville
Purchased at: Walmart
You can never, NEVER go wrong with Oreos. Never. The best cookies. Dip in milk, can't go wrong. Eat them alone, can't go wrong. Open them up and eat the frosting first? Can't go wrong.
Mary P.
Riverhead, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
My most purchased cookie for my family. They all love these cookies and especially love the holiday version as well. Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
Jeremie S.
Memphis, TN
Sooo delicious and accidentally vegan! There are other healthier options but it’s awesome to have at least an easier to find option for those of us that can’t make it to health food stores for the cleaner version.
Mikayla F.
houston
Purchased at: Walmart
You can’t go wrong with basic Oreos. They are my go to cookies and are great dipped in milk.
Anita S.
Oak Hill
Purchased at: Walmart
I know everyone would not agree with me but Oreos are the best sandwich cookies around. I do not buy any other cookies other than these!
Kylee O.
Purchased at: Safeway
A classic, you can never go wrong with Oreos and pair them perfectly with a cup of milk! It’s hard to have the box last longer than three days!
Alexandra A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is most definitely milk’s favorite cookie. Can’t have just one. I also tried the vanilla kind and we all loved it. No other private label compares to this. Highly recommended with milk!