BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Coral P.
Cookies are my life. Ever since I had a babycookies are something normal to snack on. I thoroughly enjoy oreos. If I'm feeling flavor one day and another the next, oreos have what I need. 5hey are delicious. I would recommend to everyone and anyone.
Kelsey S.
Canon, GA
You can never go wrong with an Oreo. They are the best cookies out there. Sometimes when I forget about them, they soften over time. But that still makes them really good. They aren’t healthy but my girlfriend can make some really good fried Oreos.
Breanna R.
If there were more stars I would choose them! I only like the regular ones because I’m not a big icing fan to begin with. These!! Oh lord help me!! Just thinking about Oreos makes my mouth water!!! Get me some milk and I’m there in a heart beat!!
x x.
x
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I freaking love Oreos. I always get excited when I see they came out with a new flavor. I really like the originals because you can’t go wrong with those. These are perfect as a snack or a dessert, and you can use them to make other desserts too!
Tia🍒 B.
Houston
Love these!!! If I could eat this everyday I would. These are one of my go to snacks. Oreos and milk all day everyday! I eat Oreos every chance I get. The originals and the thick filled ones are my favorite. I would recommend these to everyone!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t love Oreos? Dipping these in milk is like the best thing ever. They are a good combination of dark chocolate cookie and vanilla icing. I have been eating Oreos since I was a baby. Would definitely recommend to anyone. #oreos #cookies
Lorna M.
I love Oreos. I don't just eat Oreos straight out the pack. There is so many things you can do with Oreos. My latest obsession has been Oreo Truffles. Oreos can be enjoys as is or created to make a delicious pastry or bakery item.
Kaitlyn B.
Moore, OK
I’ve always liked Oreos, who doesn’t. But it was a major craving when I was pregnant with my daughter. They’re usually on sale at my grocery store, so the price is good. And you can get creative and make a lot of different goodies with them.
Gabriellia O.
Bowling Green
Chocolate. Crunch. Dip it in milk and you’ve hit the trifecta! You haven’t lived until you’ve eaten an Oreo so go out there and try one! I highly recommend eating this as a midnight snack! They’re even good without milk. But i recommend milk.
Tivonia B.
Southfield, MI
Childhood favorite, I bounce back between this and double stuffed. It’s a classic snack that goes great with a glass of milk. Worst moment is when you leave the cookie in the milk to long and it’s crumbles before you can get it your mouth 🤣