BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
C K.
Reston, VA
What can I say... they are delicious! I remember as a kid not being able to eat them because my parents didn’t like the thick sugar icing in between but when I was allowed to I pretty much ate the whole thing! Love love love!
Kelli F.
Atlanta, GA
Oreos are such a classic cookie. I love being able to pull apart the outsides, lick the inside of the cream off the cookie, and then eat the cracker part separately. It's definitely a cookie that you have to limit yourself too, otherwise you'll find that you've eaten the whole box in one single setting!
Oreos are some of the most top notch and respectable brands of cookies that can be found in almost any store in the country! I love Oreos. I can eat them every day, alone, with ice cream, with milk, with friends, and many other ways, and they satisfy cravings without making me feel heavy or overly full. I simply cannot grow tired of them either.
KelliDelirium D.
Princeton, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Great cookie. Expensive when it comes to picking out a snack but if I have the extra money I'll get a bag for the house.
Kelsey S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Oreos are my favorite! I love that you can eat them plain or with milk and I always eat the cookie and cream separate
Andressa R.
Albion
OREOS IS WHERE IT'S AT !! Oreos are everyone in my family's favorite cookie we always have a container of them.sitting in our house
Joyce C.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
It's very delicious, I have two buy 2 pack at a time when I purchase because my kids also love them, especially with milk
Christina B.
Lancaster
My favorite cookie since a child, if you like chocolate you have to try it! Enjoy it with a big glass of milk. Ok pricing and resealable packaging.
Mary S.
Forest City, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
The original Oreo cookies will always be the best cookies ever. Highly recommend, does not even compare to similar products!
Stacey K.
44094
These cookies are very rich in flavor and taste especially when you are craving a crunchy cookie to dip in your milk. This is my go to for a crunchy consistency with great flavor for a great price!!