BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Nicole R.
Miami
This is one of my favorite cheat meal snacks. So delicious! Always reminds me of my childhood
Madeline M.
Falls Church, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not only are these cookies amazing kids@love them and you can make so many desserts with them
Julia L.
Who doesn’t love Oreos and milk?!! A great dessert treat that are also accidentally vegan!!!
Rachel W.
Can’t beat the original 😋 These cookies are my go to for when I want something sweet to eat.
Sydney M.
Chandler, Arizona
Purchased at: Target
We can’t go to the store without getting some Oreos. We love them and eat them all the time!
kyra e.
Such a classic!! Really good, love enjoying them with a cold glass of milk. Buy these always!
🖤Becca🖤 H.
Foster
Oreos are the best! Dunked in milk or just plan.. especially if you use them as a pie crust!
Cassidy D.
Austin, TX
Good stuff. Never gonna beat it. My girlfriend and I could go through a box a day if I let us
Maya O.
Cincinnati
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreos are a classic cookie! They taste great by themselves or even when you sip them in milk
Alissa R.
Can’t go wrong with the original. I absolutely love these. Oreos are my favorite go to cookie
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.