BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Brittany E.
ontario
Purchased at: Walmart
I mean they are Oreos! A classic from my childhood! They’re affordable, delicious, and have been around forever. I don’t know what I can say that no one already knows! Best when dunked in milk!
Reyna R.
Riverdale MD
You know, there are many things in life that can bring people much joy. I have found over my years of personal experience when it comes to food that brings joy, Oreos has to be at the top of the list. That delicious combination of chocolate cookies and vanilla frosting just cannot be beat. And when you combine that perfect flavor with a wonderful glass of milk; can the world be any better? Yes, it could. The Oreos could come at a low price. Wait, they do!! Well, I think i've done my job. This is an easy decision now. Every time i go to Target, i get a nice package of beautifully delicious Oreos to make my day just a little bit brighter. :)
Carmen Sofia F.
La otra en cualquier presentacion es deliciosa pero el estilo americano es mi favorito con leche fría además son súper económicas
Emily S.
Dearborn
Purchased at: Kroger
My boys love Oreo but I usually only buy a couple times a year as they will eat too many
Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Seriously my favorite cookie and favorite sweet treat. Nothing really compares to these for me. The quality is always amazing and they always exceed my expectations. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!!
Sarah R.
Purchased at: Publix
Love Oreos. I mix them in milk or I put them in ice cream or eat them plain. Really yummy
Tanushka V.
York, PA
Oreo cookies are good every time. Either with a glass of milk or alone. I sometimes just eat the center of the cookie because it tastes sooo good.
Breanna F.
National City
Purchased at: Walmart
America’s favorite cookie . Crunchy chocolate cookie with cream filling . Don’t forget the milk . The only proper way to eat them is to shove a few cookies into the glass and let them soak til the end 😋
Heather C.
Westchester
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Great cookie for class parties and play dates and with cup of coffee ☕️. Delicious taste that makes you go back for more, just like chips, you can’t eat just one. I’ve always recommended this cookie to my felow moms when they ask what to bring to a school event. Enjoy
Alicia B.
Original Oreos are the best. I don’t know about all the extra flavors like watermelon etc. I’d rather have a good old fashion Oreo. I’ve been enjoying these since I was a little kid and it hasn’t changed one bit haha