BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Sarah T.
Hamilton, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
These cookies are delicious. I enjoy eating these cookies for a yummy treat. So good! Oreos are my favorite cookie.
Tonya T.
Punxsutawney
Oh Oreo! Who doesn’t love oreo’s ? This was the first packaged cookie my mom ever bought us and it was a treat! I still love to dunk em
Heather C.
Westchester
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Great cookie for class parties and play dates and with cup of coffee ☕️. Delicious taste that makes you go back for more, just like chips, you can’t eat just one. I’ve always recommended this cookie to my felow moms when they ask what to bring to a school event. Enjoy
Shelby L.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
These cookies are such a classic delicious cookie. We love these cookies and will continue to buy them.
Kasey A.
Appomattox
Purchased at: Kroger
Never could go wrong with an original Oreo, unless you don’t dip it in milk! Haha! These are our special treat when everyone in the house has been on their best behavior! We love the rich flavor that keeps us going back for more!
Carmen Sofia F.
La otra en cualquier presentacion es deliciosa pero el estilo americano es mi favorito con leche fría además son súper económicas
Emily S.
Dearborn
Purchased at: Kroger
My boys love Oreo but I usually only buy a couple times a year as they will eat too many
Brittany E.
ontario
Purchased at: Walmart
I mean they are Oreos! A classic from my childhood! They’re affordable, delicious, and have been around forever. I don’t know what I can say that no one already knows! Best when dunked in milk!
Alicia B.
Original Oreos are the best. I don’t know about all the extra flavors like watermelon etc. I’d rather have a good old fashion Oreo. I’ve been enjoying these since I was a little kid and it hasn’t changed one bit haha
Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Seriously my favorite cookie and favorite sweet treat. Nothing really compares to these for me. The quality is always amazing and they always exceed my expectations. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!!