BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Aaria O.
Wow, these cookies are addictive. But seriously... who doesn’t like Oreos. I prefer the classic chocolate cookie but these are a good alternative. The original chocolate cookie is the king of cookies. Oh how I wish there was a way that this cookie could be healthy.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are delicious cookies and perfect for dunking in a big glass of milk. The chocolate part of the cookie holds the milk while still being kinda crunchy!!! Soooo good for a delicious sweet treat. This is a favorite!!!
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good cookies. They're very rich and sweet so you can't have a lot of them but they make for a good small treat. They're cheap and you get a lot for the price.
Emily W.
Scranton, PA
There is no beating a classic like Original Oreos!  I'm sure I don't have to explain this, but they taste great when they're dunked into milk so that they get nice and soft before eating!  They're also great when making Oreo Balls for holidays, and of course the ultimate ice cream topping.
Rhonda S.
Glendale
Purchased at: Walmart
In my house everyone loves these cookies, they don't last very long, we've tried just about every flavor they make. I would totally recommend this product to every one
Summer Q.
Princeton
I can eat oreos with or without milk. They are just that good! I have eaten a while pack to myself before, so watch out! Lol I feel like oreos are every ones favorite!
Brianna G.
Shafter, CA
Nothing beats the original Oreo cookie. These are very good to eat at any age! They are not a healthy snack so don’t eat too many! I recommend this cookie to everyone!
Victoria O.
NA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
I love these so much!!!! They are such an amazing cookie and there are so many flavors and they are literally the BEST cookies out there. These are amazing and I love to eat these with my friends and they are amazing with milk.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They call it milk's favorite cookie for a reason, I say it should probably be America's favorite cookie.  No matter where you go, people love Oreos.  Whether you dunk, twist, or just eat the filling it is a cookie you can count on every time.  Great for recipes or on its own.
Amanda C.
We grew up having Oreo's in our house however these no longer are appetizing to be due to the overly processed food label. There are a lot of other products that have actual chocolate that I'd chose over these. However, every once and a while I will have one dipped in some creamy peanut butter!
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.