BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Kayla F.
Purchased at: Target
Love love love loveeee Oreos. You can not say that you don’t need these because they are prefect for an occasion. Treat yo self and buy some!
April S.
Nampa, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Oreos. There is something about the dark chocolate taste and that creamy middle. I love to crunch them up and sprinkle them on my ice cream or sometimes have a couple for a quick sweet snack.
Juliana O.
Encinitas, CA
We use boxes and boxes of it in our shop for ice cream and people love it. Once they hear Oreos are in it
Lionette M.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Everyone love these classics except my kid but she hates sweets. One of my favorite cookies to indulge in late nights.
Kaylee H.
Coffeyville, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Best with ice cream and chocolate syrup. I love oreos. Always have...always will. Love the texture and taste
Marlee E.
Roanoke Alabama
Purchased at: Walmart
Original oreos are the BEST cookies everrrr! They go wonderful with a tall glass of milk. Everyome should try these.
Britni G.
Canton, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great cookies can’t eat just one just makes you thirsty so drink milk lol.
Amber C.
oyster creek tx
Purchased at: Walmart
SUPEE GOOD! LOVE IT! I can’t get enough! I always bulk on this stuff! My son loves it as well!
Tamara C.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so addictive. Really, really happy they are dairy free! We were so worried our daughter wouldn't be able to eat good tasting cookies! Well Oreos has saved her life so to speak. These are the best cookies out there!
jaso m.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good cookie, good snack for kids my nephew absolutely loves them. Not very good with milk but still good