BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Arianna H.
Stoughton, MA
They are super good and I like them, so does the rest of my family. It is a nice cookie and cream ratio and can be enjoyed small or large amounts. It goes well with milk and are a classic in a lot of homes. We hav been buying them for years and plan on continuing this.
Kymber B.
untied state's
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I just don't think anybody could ever recreate the original oreos. They are so yummy and I love to dip them in milk.
korina c.
midlothian
Purchased at: Kroger
Yuuuuuuuuuuum!!!!!!!!!! Our go to cookie perfect with milk! Great in dessert recipes!!
tara b.
Purchased at: Target
Is there anything wrong with the classic milk dippable cookie? Absolutely not. The cream to cookie ratio; perfect, the chocolate flavor; perfect, the number in each package; perfect (for one sitting😉), and that's all that has to be said. You can't beat an oreo.
Tanya D.
Tacoma
Purchased at: Walmart
Another family favorite for sure. My daughter loves to eat them with a fork wedged in the middle but anyway you eat them they all get eaten!
noelia a.
coloradosprings
love these thes are classics and need to buy I would recumbent theses there not that healthy but taste good
Ashley R.
Nicholasville
Purchased at: Walmart
Everyone I know loves Oreos! They’re always a hit in my home! I’ve even used them for snacks and my kids parties before!
Elizabeth S.
Dearborn
These are a classic cookie and the the original flavor is delicious. I purchase these as a treat for my family.
Mikayla F.
houston
Purchased at: Walmart
You can’t go wrong with basic Oreos. They are my go to cookies and are great dipped in milk.
Shannyn M.
Salt Lake City
Purchased at: Target
I love Oreos. They are so good. I could eat this whole bag. No they are not healthy so I don’t buy them often but when I do yum! Good price!