BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Mirza E.
Los Angeles
I don’t know if there is a better cookie than the Oreo. They are available almost anywhere!
Brii D.
Hagerstown, MD
Milk’s favorite cookie, my favorite cookie, not so healthy- but so so so good and tempting!
Yasmeen J.
Benton, AR
Delicious! I could eat them all day even though I know that’s not good at all! I love these
Lindsey P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not much to say really. Such a classic cookie. They’re milk’s favorite cookie for a reason!
Veronica V.
Elyria
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so tasty! I love dipping these in a cup of milk! They’re a great snack! So good!
Jennifer F.
Indianapolis
I use Oreos to make cupcakes and Oreo balls! Perfect for dunking in a cold glass of milk!!
Andrea M.
Duluth
Purchased at: Kroger
The cookies Oreo is my favorite!! I like so much. With milk is really good for snack time!
Bailey S.
Milwaukee
Who doesn’t love Oreo cookies? These are best with milk. Yummy but not healthy. Good prices
Melanie G.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
My favorite cookie in a package! My go to cookie snack I pack for road trips. Great taste!
Alexia G.
Fort Wayne
I love Oreos so much!!! They are amazing on their own but even better when dunked in milk!
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.