BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Tiffany G.
East Palestine
Purchased at: Walmart
I have loved these since I was a kid. I buy them for my son now. They meet my expectations everytime
Kymber B.
untied state's
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I just don't think anybody could ever recreate the original oreos. They are so yummy and I love to dip them in milk.
Maddie Y.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: Target
Oreos are obviously delicious. Not only just as a cookie, but also for recipes. Oreo balls are super easy to make and are, by far, the most delicious dessert to be invented. 10/10 would recommend, and will purchase again
Tori c.
Oreo is my husband ms favour cookie. He alamways pairs it with milk. There is always oreos in our pantry. So delicious!
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Love. Great with milk. Love to eat the cookie parts. Not to crazy about the icing. The cookie is my fav part to eat
korina c.
midlothian
Purchased at: Kroger
Yuuuuuuuuuuum!!!!!!!!!! Our go to cookie perfect with milk! Great in dessert recipes!!
Alicia 🌊.
Frostburg, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the perfect go to to keep in the house. They are perfect with milk and taste like a rich chocolate with yellow icing. There cake batter cookie goes perfect with the original cookies as well!
Maryanne G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is there really a better store bought cookie than Oreos? I doubt it. They're the best. I love them and all their weird flavors.
Bri C.
I've always loved oreos because they're just so simple. Add a glass of milk, and you really do have one of life's simple pleasures. I've also always wanted them the same way: I take the filling out and just eat the chocolate part. I wish oreo would make an unstuffed version.
Katie J.
Clarkston, GA
It just doesn't get better than the original oreo. Eat it alone or dunk it in some milk and I'm a happy camper. It's so hard to stop!