BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Cecily Cece C.
Columbia
theres not much you can say about oreo cookies. they are good they are great. i grew up eating them as a kid and they are still a staple in my house today. they go great with milk. they are a awesome late night snack  Anybody that loves cookes should eat oreos!!!!!
Crystal Z.
Ann Arbor
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love Oreos! These are delicious! The perfect combination of icing with cookie. I would definitely recommend these to others and I am going to continue to buy them! The price is not very expensive.
Joanna M.
Waterford
I love Oreos. I haven't had them in so long, but they are such a great tasty snack. They can be addicting!!
Christie H.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My favorite snack ever hands down! I absolutely love these in between meals with milk and sometimes mixes with ice cream. At stop n shop sometimes they have these 2 for $5 which is the same price as two single ones at the corner store. Definitely recommend!
Molly B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay but seriously who doesn’t love Oreos. I can’t keep these in my house because everyone eats them right away! They are so good and affordable!
Leasha Y.
Willis
Purchased at: Walmart
my boyfriends favorite cookie, easy open and great for dunking in milk. great price range too
Kristina H.
1700 NE 162nd Ave Apt K1 Portland, Oregon
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect cookie to munch on of needing something sweet to eat. Chocolate and vanilla paired together is genius.
Daniela. V.
Miami
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Publix
I love Oreos. I’ve tried Oreos with milk but Oreos by themselves are alway a good idea especially with cool-aid.
Karla M.
Coalinga, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
You can never go wrong with Oreos! They’re a great snack. They’re my absolute favorite cookies! They’re so affordable and delicious, especially with a cold glass of milk on the side. Although they are not particularly healthy, I would still highly recommend (just don't eat a whole packet by yourself lol).
Zachary J.
bedford
I really like Oreos but for some reason I can only eat them if I have a glass of milk. Without something to eat I feel like my mouth drys up a bit and I can only eat about 3 at a time.