BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
noelia a.
coloradosprings
love these thes are classics and need to buy I would recumbent theses there not that healthy but taste good
Jasmin S.
Torrance , CA
Purchased at: Target
I love Oreos, they are my guilty pleasure and usually have to purchase them during every trip to the grocery
Paulette W.
Westland
Purchased at: Target
I can only do the original I can't do these other specialty cream filled cookies that they're doing it just doesn't seem right
Chelsea C.
Scott Afb, IL
Purchased at: Target
Always a classic and always a staple in my pantry! These are the perfect dairy free cookies! I eat about three of these when I'm in the mood for something sweet
Reagan N.
Eaton Rapids
Oreos, milk's favorite cookie, and mine too. Nothing brings back childhood memories like dunking Oreos in milk. They are always fun to pull apart and scrape out the creme with your teeth. The chocolate cookie to creme ratio is just perfect.
Quinn C.
Syracuse
Purchased at: Target
Best cookie. A classic and a staple that will always be in my closet. Good price and delicious
Nancy D.
Purchased at: Target
PERFECT! That’s all I have to say, these are the best cookies ever I love love love these !
Nicole G.
Purchased at: Publix
Milks all time best friend! This chocolatey goodness is my all time favorite store bought cookie. The best brand of chocolate and cream cookies that there is. Is very affordable and I would recommend everyone to try!
Jennifer B.
Webster
Purchased at: H-E-B
Oh the chocolate and cream cookies are a delicious guilty pleasure!!! If I’m not making homemade cookies, these are my go tos
Jordyn H.
La Crosse, WI
Can't go wrong with the original Oreo. One of my favorite cookies that I always make sure to have lying around the house. I love eating them plain, dipping them in peanut butter, making pie, etc.