BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Kristina H.
1700 NE 162nd Ave Apt K1 Portland, Oregon
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect cookie to munch on of needing something sweet to eat. Chocolate and vanilla paired together is genius.
Karla O.
Medford
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good! With soymilk. When I wanna be unhealthy. I will eat Oreos. Some times. It's a good treat haha
Sandi C.
Bakersfield
The original Oreo cookie!  I love to take the cookie apart and lick the icing from the center!  These are also great dipped in milk or into peanut butter!
Melanie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreos are a delicious classic that has withstood the test of time. Chocolate cookie is yummy and crunchy and the crepe inside is moist and delicious. Stick them on a fork and dip them in milk for as long as you’d like and they are even better!
kristin c.
Moundsville WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreos are good. Chocolate cookies with white cream in the middle. I prefer double stuffed, they have more cream.
Helen G.
Wetumpka, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
They are ok for an occasional snack. My fiance eats them alot but i do not like to eat them as much. They go back really fast.
Taylor C.
wisconsin
Purchased at: Target
Oreos in my opinion are the best store bought cookies. I personally think that they taste best dipped in milk but they are great both ways. I’m not a huge fan of the weird flavors of Oreos though like the peep ones. I’ll just stick to the classics.
Tywana C.
Fayetteville
Oreo original are the only flavor for me and yes along with a cold glass of milk for dunking.. No other Oreo for me except ice cream
Lorelei N.
O Fallon, MO
Who doesn't know about oreos. They are one of the better cookies in the world. It always make my expectations! They are similar to other cookies, but I will always choose these. They are definitely affordable. I wish they were more healthy tho. Also of healthy food are not as affordable and I cant wrap my mind around that
Jenny V.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Target
The original Oreo are the best they taste great and are not to much chocolate. And very affordable