BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Kyla J.
Rockford, IL
Purchased at: Target
We can’t keep them in the house. Between the kids and myself they disappear all the time.
Madison B.
I love these cookies. They are always a good choice. Double stuffed is even better! Definitely recommend
Kyra K.
Tewksbury, MA
I love Oreos. We always keep a jar full of them in my kitchen. They’re delicious and affordable.
Julia W.
La Vergne, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
The chocolate wafer cookie has the perfect crisp and the perfect amount of chocolate. The cream center balances out the overall flavor.
Marissa L.
Wilmington, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I mean where do I begin? Oreos are the classic cookie that is a go to for a quick snack or a in recipe.
Tywana C.
Fayetteville
Oreo original are the only flavor for me and yes along with a cold glass of milk for dunking.. No other Oreo for me except ice cream
Brooke B.
Bellefontaine, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
We love Oreos in our house! It’s been one of my favorite cookies since I was a little girl, they’re so delicious, perfect for milk dunking!
Sana H.
Fort Worth , TX
Purchased at: Kroger
Basic Oreos cookies. Not too much cream which is good as well. Think that they should try new packaging but fortunately cookies don’t last long so it won’t get stale with the open cover.
Johanny S.
Miami
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite with milk oreo chocolate cookies it’s so good everything of Oreo is really good
𝓛𝓲𝓿 𝓡.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
I could never say no to an Oreo normal ones are my faveeeee like my gawwwwd they’re so good