BY OREO #8 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Haley O.
Chehalis, WA
Oreos are just the best. They are best dipped in milk or plain. They're good to make a cheesecake crust with.
Jessica S.
plano
Purchased at: Walmart
I get the original can’t do the double stuffed. Great cookie of course with milk... or without. Your choice.
Mercedes F.
commerce township
Best cookie with milk! Chocolate and cream?! These people are geniuses. Highly recommended from this family.
Amber H.
Battle Creek
Purchased at: Walmart
I mean these are the best cookies in the world. Grab a couple with a glass of milk and its heaven in a snack.
Mariana A.
mcminnville
Purchased at: Walmart
Normal oreos are the best they are a little unhealthy but they are really good you can never stop eating them
Luis D.
rancho mirage
I love these cookies omg !! I wish they would just sell the stuffing from the cookies omggg they are amazing
Skye M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn’t love Oreos? You’re weird if so! & why is this something to review everyone knows they’re awesome
Brittany F.
Oliver Springs
It helps me out A LOT. I recommend it yo everyone who hasn't tried it yet.it soooo amazing..LOVE IT.AMAZING
Kaylin F.
Burgettstown
best of all the oreos! the original! perfect when dipped in some milk! we buy them all the time in my house
Joey J.
merced
I love these, they’re one of the best cookies out there. I get them almost every time I go grocery shopping
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.