BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Destinee M.
Yummy. Love Oreos. They’re so perfect. Milk’s favorite cookie for sure! They’re the best when dipped. Always meets my expectations with the combo of sweet stuffing and chocolate cookie
Eleanor V.
Sudbury, MA
I love the original Oreos. They are one of my favorite cookies and they taste great with a glass of milk. I always eat them as a dessert or a snack. They always taste great and are one of the best cookies available at the grocery store. I will continue to buy them in the future.
Angie O.
Detroit, MI
I love Oreos! They’re especially good when you want to DIY your own cookies and cream ice-cream. Just add some Oreos in a bag, crush them up, and sprinkle them on top of some vanilla ice cream. Yum.
Tiara H.
Pearland
This will always be my favorite store bought cookie. All the different flavors keep things interesting. I have tried other sandwich cookies and Oreos win every time... hands down!
Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
Oreos are great especially in some cookies n cream ice cream but I really have to be in the mood for some Oreos too be honest but they are great when I am in the mood for them. I prefer the Golden’s over the originals
Lilliana L.
united states
I'm not a big cookie person but I only like a few and these are one of my cookies I would eat...esepcailly when I have milk and I dip these cookies in them..I think they're great
Alivia S.
Crowley, Tx
I use these to make Oreo truffles. Super easy and delicious. Almost sinful. Just a package of these crushed up with a block of cream cheese, roll into balls and dip in chocolate.
GENESIS L.
Atlanta
Oreos are literally the best cookies ever. I can eat a whole thing of oreos and I know I'm gonna get some weight but these are literally so good. I like the chocolate cookie and the cream inside. Oreos just have their own taste that you just want to eat more and more.
abbra B.
Moclips
Oreos are good all day long every time of year give me some many Oreos give me some original Oreos hack even give me some double stuffed Oreos a favor are them deep fried Oreos
Elissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom once told me that when she was pregnant with me, she ate so many Oreos during the pregnancy, she thought she’d give birth to one. Instead, she gave birth to someone who loves Oreos as much as she does. They’re crunchy, creamy, and go great with peanut butter!