BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Morgan P.
Wichita
I love Oreos!! They always taste amazing no matter which flavor you get. I prefer the original or double stuffed because I do not like too much chocolate. The frosting and chocolate kind of balance each other out. They are easily affordable but not a healthy snack or course.
mattie w.
nothing like an oreo cookie. these have been a staple in my house since i was a child. even now oreos and milk are one of my favorite memories, and my husband insist on having at least 2 packs in the cabinet evey week. no other cookie taste the same or has the same texture
Marla R.
Bartlett
Oreos are the greatest of all cookies. I love to dip them in coffee. I buy these on a regular basis for my family. They all break them apart and eat the cream filling first. I love to watch them. I recommend to everyone to try these. I think you will be glad you did.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh Oreos how I love you so much! Every shopping trip I make sure to come home with some because they make me and my glasses of milk so happy. My son even loves the cookies and becomes one big chocolate mess! This is my go to cookies if anything else. I highly recommend!
Aimee B.
Po box 34
My 15 year old son this is his absolute favorite cookie and all the world and he says that he will always eat them forever and ever LOL. But for real they do make a good snack for a kid as long as you don't let them over do it I highly recommend trying Oreo cookies
Kelly R.
New York
Debate abounds on the best way to eat and Oreo. I prefer leaving whole and dunking in milk. A little freaked out on what exactly the white stuff inside is. Probably some weird paste made with HFCS and other unnatural ingredients. Bring back the original recipe!

Also heard recently that they are offering strange spicy flavors (like wasabi) over in the Far East. You can get them on eBay.
Lianna R.
Fort Myers , FL
Oreos are pretty good. They’re not my favorite cookie at all, we really don’t ever purchase them as we’re not huge sugary snack people in my house but they’re not terrible every once in and a while. It’s also pretty cool the crazy variety they have to choose from
Lena L.
Tacoma
I personally don’t really like it, but sometimes when my husband is all over the box of Oreo I can’t resist but join him with a huge mug of warm milk!
Doesn’t this sound delicious? Well, it tastes even better!
If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out a lot!
Stephanie A.
These cookies taste delicious and are great when accompanied by milk. These can be a quick snack for that sweet tooth that you may have and are very good. The only thing is that if you leave them in sight at your house they will probably be gone very quickly.
Rayne H.
west allis
I loved these ever since I was a little kid and still do there so good and even better if you soak or dip them in milk . They can be eaten many different ways one of the best ways is deep fried there so delicious and topped with powdered sugar it’s amazing .